Sunday, January 6, 2008
Because I Don't Scrapbook!
I am going to do a blog because Jeannette and Anna have inspired me to. Jane suggested that I do it, and it was a bit of a challenge for me to get it started. As most of you know, I am a computer idiot. Mike is quite knowledgeable about the computer, so he showed me how to do this. Like Jeannette, I am going to use this as our family's scrapbook. Mike has made me promise to do it once a week and print a page off each week to put it in a book. I'm really excited about this and hope I do as good of a job as Jeannette and Anna. I love their's and always look forward to new pictures. I'm glad that Jane made the suggestion and hope everyone loves our pictures as much as we do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hooray for blogging! I'm so excited you started this blog, and I'm especially excited you already committed to post at least once a week (Madison could take a lesson :P)! Looks like you're not as much of a computer idiot as you thought!
Whatever! I can't believe you Jeannette! In my own humble opinion I think I'm a fabulous blogger ;)! But I am so excited you started a blog, this is wonderful! Now I can check on your cute family all the time.
I am so excited you have a blog! We have had one for a while but haven't really told anyone about it. I know, we're lame. Our address is mayteam.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment