Sunday, February 3, 2008

Jake's Great!

So just something funny Jake said the other day.......


Mike's sister, Andrea, had picked Jake up from kindergarten and as they were driving, he noticed the flag was half way down. So he asked Andrea why the flag was like that. Andrea explained that to show respect to President Hinckley people lowered their flags in honor of him. She told him that when important people die, people lower their flags to respect that very important person. Jake responded with....."so when I die, people will lower their flags?" 'Hopefully' is what I say!

By the way, this is a picture of Jake ice skating at the Rec Center. It's actually a picture of him about to face plant! He was 'okay'.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That is totally something I can picture Jake saying. He is hilarious.

Madison Grunig said...

I like the picture. He looks like a really talented figure skater!

Anna said...

I LOVE Jake comments!