Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lot's of Sports



So, it's been a while since we posted anything! Ya think?

The guys were getting ready for games and practices, and here they are!
We've been really busy with baseball and soccer lately.
Ike is still playing on his Utah Rush soccer team and Russ is playing on the Davis Heat baseball team. Jake is playing rec soccer, so most of our nights are filled up with sports. I love it! They do a great job, and it's so fun to watch them play!

3 comments:

Jeff and Nanci said...

elise, Yeah I'm so glad you updated your blog. Your boys are so cute and so big. They grow up fast. Talk to you later! Nanci

Lisa said...

Way to go Elise!!! I love that your boys are all so into sports. Cute picture.

Layna said...

Ah, so so cute! You guys just have an adorable family! Tell Mike I finally saw his birthday spanking video. :) I almost died of laughter!