This is on Erik's birthday, December 22, 2007. We went skiing up at Brighton in the freezing temperatures. Mike got a picture at the top of one of the lifts of the guys. Mike took them up there because they didn't want to sit in the lodge with their numbed feet, frozen hand, complaining mother! I tried to get Jake to stay with me, and he said, "This is not skiing! This is stupid!" So he left with Mike. Fine with me.
One picture is Jake coming down the mountain. All three boys are quite good at skiing and I'm so glad. They didn't mind the cold and they had a blast with their dad!
All in all, we had a fun day and Erik had a great birthday!



3 comments:
Your boys are so funny, I can just imagine Jake up there on the ski hill. Looks like a fun family outing but I'm with Elise, too cold!!! I probably would have been keeping you company in the lodge.
Nate sometimes teases me about being a cold blooded reptile or something because I have always had cold hands and feet that tend to go numb if the temperature is below 65, but I think I've gotten to be more and more of a wimp with going out in the cold. I'm sure I would have been in the lodge with you. And I can totally hear Jake saying "This is not skiing!"
Man, I can't believe that first picture is Jake, I thought it was Russ because he looks so big!
Post a Comment